Contact Renee Scheepers
- Longitude: 24.5495952
- Latitude: -33.6601868
Witrivier Farmstay (Self-catering Cottage) features the following:
- Access to Loerie-Kloof hiking trail
- Braai/BBQ area
- x1 Bathroom
- Main Bedroom (x1 Queen bed)
- Bedroom (x3 single beds)
- x2 Air-Conditioning units
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Cleaning services available at an additional charge
- Child friendly
- Loerie-Kloof Hiking trail at own risk
- Max 5 guests
- No pets allowed
- Check in time: 13:00 PM
- Check out time: 10:00 AM
- x1 adult: R850 per night
- x2 adults: R500 per person, per night
- x3 adults: R480 per person, per night
- x4 adults: R450 per person, per night
- x5 adults: R400 per person, per night
- Children 5-12yrs of age: R300 per person, per night
- Children 0-3yrs of age: Free
- All rates are self-catering, rates exclude all meals. Service of rooms and laundry byarrangement at extra cost.
- New rates as of 01 October annually.
- Prices are subject to change without notice
- Please note all rates include VAT and are subject to change without notice.
General Terms & Conditions:
- Full payment of accommodation account due 30 days prior to client’s arrival.
- Bookings confirmed require a 50% deposit within 7 days of confirmation and the Balance is payable 30 days prior to guests’ arrival.
- Deposits are non-refundable.
- Cancellation within 21 days of arrival 50% of full accommodation costs payable.
- Cancellation within 14 days of arrival 75% of full accommodation costs payable.
- Cancellation within 7 days of arrival 100% of full accommodation costs payable.
- In the event of premature departure the full extent of stay as originally booked and confirmed will be charged.
- Refunds and waiver of cancellation policies are at the discretion of management and the ability to re-let the rooms.
- Rates may vary and reduced rates may apply to additional persons. All rates are indicative only, may be seasonal and are subject to change without notice.
Witrivier Farmstay is a self-catering cottage in the scenic Baviaanskloof, 45km from Patensie. Located at the foot of the mountain between lush evergreen citrus orchards, Witrivier Farmstay provides a space where one feels free to indulge in the pleasure of relaxing, feeling free, with a perfect array of homey hues, for they give a sense of home away from home, a place of nurturing safety.
Sleeping a maximum of 5 guests Witrivier Farmstay has a spacious master bedroom with a queen sized bed. The second bedroom is furnished with two single beds. A fourth bed is available in the old utility room. Towels and bedding is provided. The cottage is also fitted with two air-conditioning units, a fully equipped open plan kitchen and a great outdoor braai area.
We provide complimentary coffee and offer an honesty kitchen to supply your basic needs. On prior arrangement and at additional costs we can also stock up the kitchen to your needs provided local availability.
Map and Directions to Witrivier Farmstay
Witrivier Farmstay Cottage, surrounded by mountains, at the foot of Combrink's mountain pass, 20 km into the reserve from the Komdomo entrance. The Eastern sector is the most beautiful and spectacular section of the route and includes the area between Komdomo and Geelhoutbos.
From Port Elizabeth:
Travelling from Port Elizabeth on the N2 towards Cape Town, take the Baviaanskloof/Gamtoosvallei/Hankey off-ramp, 1 km after the dual carriageway narrows down to a single lane. Drive through Loerie, Hankey and Patensie. About 23 km after you have passed through Patensie, the tarmac ends. From this point the road surface becomes gravel and for the next 20 km., past Komdomo on the left, which is the Eastern Entrance to the Baviaanskloof, the road follows a winding path through the “Groot Rivier Poort” into the Cambria valley and from there on leading to the Baviaanskloof Wilderness Area Eastern Gate Entrance, 300 meters after the Eastern Entrance turn right at the Witrivier Farmstay Cottage signboard.
From Cape Town (Via the N2 Humansdorp, Hankey/Patensie):
Travelling from Cape Town towards Port Elizabeth on the N2, take the Hankey/Patensie off-ramp at Humansdorp, turn left towards Hankey. In Hankey at the stop sign turn left on the R332 towards Patensie. From this point follow directions as described in the previous paragraph.
From Uniondale/Willowmore (N9):
From the Baviaanskloof turn-off from the N9, follow route R332 (T1) towards Nuwekloof Pass, which forms the Western entrance to the Baviaanskloof. The distance from Nuwekloof Pass to Witrivier Farmstay Cottage and Cambria, is approximately 122 km. and about 6-7 hours driving time. The road leads through Studtis, Sandvlakte, past Coleskeplaas, Geelhoutbos, Rooihoek and Doodsklip onto the plateau at Bergplaas. From here for the next 13 km. there is a steep and winding descend down Combrink's Pass into the Poortjies Valley, pass Krugerskop-Kloof on the left, through the eastern gate and about 2km on the left turn left at the Witrivier Farmstay Guesthouse signboard.